As the festive season approaches, the quest for the perfect stocking fillers intensifies. Shops are staying open later, along with many of us losing hours of our evening scrolling through our devices in search of the perfect present! So, this year, let ITERATE assist you and provide some ideas to delight your loved ones with a touch of innovation and practicality. Having picked the brains of our design team, here is a list of some epic stocking filler gadgets for 2023, sure to bring joy and a hint of technological marvel! Take a look…
1) Wireless Earbuds with Noise Cancellation
Compact and powerful, wireless earphones have become a staple in the world of gadgets. Look for models with advanced noise cancellation features, providing an immersive audio experience for music lovers and those who want to escape into their own world.
2) Bluetooth Sleep Headband Like to listen to music as you dose off to sleep but your partner would rather radio silence? Then this comfortable headband with built-in Bluetooth speakers, is ideal for those wanting to hear soothing sounds to help them drift off each evening, without waking the whole house.
3) Sleek Minimalist Wallet A slim, metal wallet, that shields your cards and cash. We can all picture it, the chunky wallet stuffed into one’s jeans pocket! But this product is impressively sleek and slim for what it can actually hold, plus it looks more discreet.
4) Apple AirTag Have a family member who is constantly losing things? Well with this gadget you’ll be sure to keep track of the things you’d rather not misplace, such as your keys, handbag, wallet, bike or even luggage. Just pop a tag on them and track them via the app!
5) Fashionable Fitness Tracker Maintaining our health should be a priority for everyone. Ensure your loved ones stay on top of their health goals with a fitness tracker that goes beyond step counting. Look for models that offer ECG monitoring, providing valuable insights into heart health and overall well-being.
6) Digital Notebook Who doesn’t love a list?? Combine the traditional charm of handwriting with modern technology by gifting a digital notebook. These nifty devices allow users to write, sketch, and take notes digitally, providing a seamless transition from paper to screen.
7) Wireless Charging Pad
Simplify charging rituals with a sleek, wireless charging pad. Compatible with a wide range of devices, these pads offer a clutter-free and efficient way to power up your smartphone or smartwatch.
8) Clip-on LED Reading Light If your loved one is a self-confessed bookworm who enjoys a good old-fashioned paperback (like myself!) and reads well into the early hours of the morning, then a flexible LED clip-on reading light is a definite winner! This little gadget will mean you can continue reading those extra few chapters even after the lights go out.
This year, embrace the festive spirit of giving with gadgets! The above are the top present picks from our design team who love keeping up to date with the latest gizmos, devices and consumer technologies. Blending both practicality and innovation, these gifts are not only thoughtful, but a celebration of the ever-evolving world of technology. Which extends into the ITERATE day job! We are a leading product design consultancy, in which we develop products for large organisations who need to bolt on extra capacity to their design team, or micro businesses who have may have just raised their first round of funding. If you require the services of a design consultancy, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
by Jenni Manning
Business Development Executive