ITERATE Design and Innovation support Welsh Government in its delivery of the SMART Innovation programme. We are keen to gain feedback from Innovation Specialists in order to improve the quality of our service. This online tool enables you to submit your responses in absolute confidence and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
1. Have you previously worked with ITERATE; if so, what type of support was provided to your client/s? - Productivity Design Both
2. Did you know that ITERATE collaborate with Lighthouse Business Consultants in order to enhance their productivity/manufacturing expertise and capacity? - Yes No Unsure
3. How were the productivity/design referrals generated, e.g. Innovation Specialist, Welsh Government, Business Wales, ITERATE? Please enter below.
4. What was the length of the work package/s? - 3 days 5 days Both
5. What was the nature of the work involved? Please select more than one option as appropriate. The list below covers various aspects of both productivity and design that have been delivered over the past 12 months.
Market / Product Range Analysis
3D CAD Modelling / Rendering
Manufacturing Process Improvement
Design Process Improvement
Production Equipment Identification
User Interface Design / Analysis
Skills / Workforce Analysis
Design for Manufacture
Eco / Sustainable Design
3D Print / Additive Manufacturing Implementation
Part Analysis and Value Engineering
Design Strategy and Planning
Finite Element Analysis
Production Layout / Shopfloor Optimisation
Technology Implementation Planning (IoT / I4.0) Other (please specify):
6. On a scale of 1 – 5 (where 1 is very poor and 5 is very good) please rate your experiences based on the following statements: Speed of initial contact with Client following contract offer being made: - 5 4 3 2 1 Suitability of meeting date and time to accommodate Client and Innovation Specialist: - 5 4 3 2 1 Communication with Innovation Specialist regarding initial meeting arrangements: - 5 4 3 2 1 Punctuality of arrival, welcome and appearance of contractors: - 5 4 3 2 1 Quality of meeting discussion, structure and knowledge shared: - 5 4 3 2 1 Satisfaction of agreed next steps in-line with the expectations of Client and IS: - 5 4 3 2 1 Quality of reporting in-line with agreed deliverables (e.g. usefulness, format, presentation): - 5 4 3 2 1 Speed of report creation / writing: - 5 4 3 2 1 Quality of response to any changes requested by Client, Welsh Government or IS: - 5 4 3 2 1 Communication with Innovation Specialist regarding closing meeting plans: - 5 4 3 2 1 Support with any additional paperwork, e.g. 5 day project request justification: - 5 4 3 2 1 Overall quality of service provided: - 5 4 3 2 1 Overall satisfaction of work package outcomes and lasting value to the Client: - 5 4 3 2 1 Other (please specify):
7. Please provide any other feedback or suggestions in the area below: